About Kathy Green
Kathy is a senior marketing executive with a high level of expertise in oncology, specialty and rare diseases at a Global and European level. She has a proven track record in launching products, marketing, business and operations management, sales and training.
Demonstrating outstanding leadership skills with a strong reputation and passion for building fruitful relationships and developing people. Kathy is a results driven individual, highly focused and goal orientated with an impressive track record of achievement in multiple therapy areas.
Kathy has a consistently proven ability to effectively manage stakeholders and work strategically across a complex business and a high level of energy and enthusiasm, with a thirst for self-development.
She quickly establishes valuable working practices in organisations to optimise business performance, with a flexibility in approach to varied and changing customer needs and timelines. Kathy confidently takes on broad, multi-faceted roles and consistently delivers to high standards.
With more than 34 years in the pharmaceutical industry (in both corporate and consulting roles), a science degree and a professional reputation and credibility with Global and European physicians plus a breadth and history of experience of partnering with patient advocacy groups, Kathy is well placed to bring these attributes to any organisation.
About Green Ethical Marketing
Kathy established Green Ethical Marketing as a business to inspire and enable companies to maximise brand performance through stellar cross-functional marketing leadership.
The Company specialises in strategic marketing solutions with particular expertise in oncology, specialty and rare diseases, working at both an International and local (affiliate) level, with the patient at the centre of all it does.
Some examples of the projects Green Ethical Marketing has delivered are described below:
- Led the development of European brand strategy and operational plans for six launch products in multiple indications, leading the cross-functional team and agency networks across the region
- Provided strategic recommendations for European launch optimisation
- Successfully developed the strategic platform for launch brands in oncology, nephrology and female health, and executed all aspects of commercially led medical education programmes, including faculty management
- Responsible for marketing of late stage development molecules, including launch preparation, multi-channel marketing plans, all customer facing promotional materials and an online resource centre
- Designed and developed tailored training programmes for the commercial teams across Europe
- Created suites of patient materials and programmes to aid support and education
- Led and managed internal launch conferences and briefings, including internal and external speaker coaching and support
- Successfully coached teams to optimise marketing and business performance. Provided tailored individual coaching at both an executive and operational level
- Provided scientific advice and developed training materials and implementation toolkit to support the roll out of a new antimalarial intervention in sub-Saharan Africa
Due to client confidentiality, only a snapshot of our work is illustrated here, but we would be delighted to discuss our approach and experience with you in more depth.